Thursday, November 26, 2009

An Advocate Thanksgiving

Today was a nice break from the everyday. Nice people, nice food and a cuddly puppy. I love talking to my cousins, all of whom are older than me & in college or grad school. Their all really nice and treat me just as if i was their age, there is nothing that sets me apart from them. It's always nice to be with the part of my family who accepts and cherishes me for exactly who I am. I try to relish in family tradition and really be with people not just make conversation. Tomorrow I'm inherriting the tradition of going to our family's favorite thrift store on black friday. I'm excited, because It's always been my mom's thing but now maybe, it can be mine. I love 5 day weekends too. I still have 3 days left and I'm gonna try to grab every second of free time I can get before It's gone. I'm sitting down here to write because I want to avoid cleaning up. I know thats sneaky of me but that's just how I am sometimes...don't penalize me for that! I love thanksgiving...and this is the first one for me thats ever felt real (I've only had 5  thanksgivings)!

No comments:

Post a Comment