Sunday, November 29, 2009

the days go by...

today i woke up (and i want more...target commericals) and immideatly checked my email and twitter as I always and got an email from my dad (who does not live in my vicinty...you will get to know me and my story over time) and part or it said "As for your Chanukah gift: I already have it. I can't tell you what it is but I'll send it to you at Chanukah time. It cost about $200.
 What could it be??????" the only thing I could think of that fits the criteria is the DROID from verizon wireless, which makes me really happy. I spent my day doing 4 things: writing my speech (in my head, its not perfect yet but its getting there), doing my laundry, researching the droid and getting some gifts at target. It was a pretty good day overall but I'm dreading going back to school tomorrow.


GRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment