Tuesday, December 1, 2009

oops!

I totally forgot to post yesterday! I was so busy with homework and this speech that I just blanked out about the blog. Speaking of the speech, I'm trying to get an issue resolved with that right now. Worst possible result, it gets rescheduled to friday (I have my fingers crossed though). Yesterday nothing notable happened. I was just happy to be back at school with my friends so I could vent to all of them. I'm also wearing all of my Ally Week prizes today...sticker, wristband & T-shirt. I'm happy with that, proclaming who you are is not a bad thing (dispite what some people might think). I just want to get this on track, to get somewhere before winter break starts (december 23rd). I need this. I will fight for it now.

I'll let you know how the speech goes (if it happens) later

No comments:

Post a Comment