Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Winter Break makes me not post

Ok reasons I havent posted in like 2 weeks

1. I got a kindle!
2. I am sorry to admit I am addicted to engadget
3. I like to play brawl with my friends
4. my dad was here for the past 4 days
5. it was hannukah/ christmas...spending time with family
6.  I finally wrote 10000 words of my memoir
and finally I just like to think...clear my mind

Update on LGBT stuff: I am tentativly scheduled to give a speech to the whole school (i dont know if there will be a speaker there but my fingers are crossed), I am watching milk with the human rights club on jan 15, I am doing a photo essay on gay rights for my photography final project and my partner in crime told me that the school has authenticated an actual GSA. I dont know but 2010 looks to be an exciting year of Gay Rights history for me and for all students out there. We can make it happen, We will make it happen. 2010 the year of equality for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment