Monday, December 14, 2009

SORRY!

AHHH! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to leave you hanging for so long. I really wanted; but didn't get any :( response to my memoir. I got a Kindle, Wii, Starbucks GC, ladybug shaped box and brand new red bag for Hanukkah. I love all of them (except for the Kindle, which will be waiting for me when I get home) a nd am having alot of fun beginning to get acquainted with my new gifts. I saw Wicked yesterday with my aunt and uncle and while it was much fun I am looking forward to spending more alone time with them, especially my uncle who gives me fatherly like advice. I really want to go to CA in February to spend more time with them and my friends, but my Uncle says he's working and might not have time. It makes me sad because I love the desert, my home, I miss my friends and they have been begging me to come for a really long time, finally I love to spend time with my aunt and uncle and thats not really possible now. I guess we'll see.

I really want speaker to email me! AHH

No comments:

Post a Comment