Monday, December 7, 2009

When a kid goes bad.

I know that life can be daunting and get you down, it happens to me all the time. What i dont understand is the anger that builds up from that feeling. Why are people so angry all the time? Why do they take their anger out on people that have nothing to lose? Is it just human nature? Or is it something more? This whole thing reminds me of a tom petty song "when a kid goes bad" (yes i listen to tom petty and yes I like to use song refrences). Still nothing from LOL and its been 3 days! I'm waiting until tomorrow night but im noy the most pateint person. GRRR.

Last thing:

Poll:
I've been writing a memoir for a while now and while its not finished I'd like to know if you guys would lie to view my work in progress:
(1 yes
(2 provide a synopsis and then ill decide
(3 no thanks

POST ANSWERS AS COMMENTS PLEASE.

"in a car with a girl promise me shes not your world"-Andy Your a Star, The Killers

Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment