Wednesday, December 2, 2009

An acheivment for the ages

Yesterday I gave a groundbreaking speech in the history of Heschel. Never before has someone gotten up in front of many a student to speak about LGBT rights. The sense of acomplishment I feel exeeds anything I've felt before. People asked many questions after and during my speech and now the student senate has asked me to do more. To set up a rosh chodesh (new month) program with me & a speaker talking to the whole school. People kept saying how brave I was, but I wasn't doing it for myself, I was doing it for everyone in the school to come and who is already here. I love what I do and I will never change my course, I will never give up. I know in my heart that this is right and nothing can stop me now. I can acheive the once unattaniable.

No comments:

Post a Comment