Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Down, Down, Down

I feel so down today. I don't really know why, I should feel happy. My article came out yesterday (ill scan it later, I promise) and I feel good about all my classes (even my chem test). Even so I feel like I did before vacation. Like no one cares about me that doesn't feel obligated to. I feel like I don't have anyone in the world but myself, and that I can't stop the enviable from happening. I wish I could remember what happened way back when, maybe it would help me sort out these feelings, but I cant. I can't believe she got what she wanted, she complained and whined and still it came true. Why doesn't that happen to me, no matter how strong I am or how much I keep my mouth shut, nothing goes my way. I get so paranoid, I wish that I could make those girls go away. Even the ones who support me can't help but stop and stare, because I am different and different is not necessarily good. I don't really know what is making me feel this way, but I don't like it. I want to cry.

"hold your head high heavy heart. take a chance and make it big because it's the last you'll ever get, if we dont take it when will we make it?" - The Phrase That Pays, The Academy is...

No comments:

Post a Comment