Monday, February 22, 2010

Ive been really preoccupied lately so i havent posted in a month....

So,

1. I dropped out of the speech...I couldn't let myself become the martyr for the school, I can't let them run me out, I cant let them win. There still will be a speech, I just won't be in it.
2. My BFF Hannah was going to come to NY next month but then she had to tell me she couldn't come because of her health and I got really depressed
3. I had a really long talk with my English teacher about how Heschel works, my life and why no one excepts me, not even my family
4. February break is here and gone and I still have not seen my CA friends or even talked to my Aunt and Uncle, I'm still mad at them
5. I dont really feel feminine anymore, I have to admit that I am not comfortable in my own skin
6. The GSA was started but then I couldn't go anymore because it was on a day where I already had a prior commitment, and I cant change it
7. Emma Goldberg (the person who wrote the article about me, which still has not come out yet) and I are working on a website for GSA's to connect with each other
8. I really feel lonely and desprate...I need a girlfriend...like now

Emmy....<3

-"I will not make the same mistakes that you did, I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery, I will not break the way you did you fell so hard, I've learned the hard way to never let it get that far"
-Because of you, Kelly Clarkson

No comments:

Post a Comment