Sunday, March 28, 2010

Constant Dilligance

If you want to do something you have to be constant and diligent about it. I really want this blog and my website to take off so I put alot of work into it. I take time away from things that other kids my age do so that I can be the real activist I want to be. I love what I am doing and I would never want to do anything else. This is my passion, I am diligent, professional, loving and very persistent in what I do. My activism spans across all the areas of my life, from hanging out with my friends, to school project and it is my weekends, it even is in my religion. I work with an organization called keshet which connects Judaism with LGBT activism. I have such a love for the youth that I work with and that I am. I know that one day my work will impact many many kids out there. I know that even if it just impacts one, I can feel good about what I'm doing. Before the internet kids didnt have a place to go when no one else was there and they were feeling alone about their sexuality. Now, there are many places like that, but I want to create a place where kids can help other kids help themselves. I would really appreciate your help to do that because I know that by working together we can make the LGBT world a better place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment