Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sacrifice

If you really want something you have to be willing to sacrifice for it. I want so badly to be in, run and organize in my GSA but I cannot do that right now due to parental restrictions ( and let me make this absolutely clear it has nothing to do with me being gay) but I am willing to sacrifice that right now so that I can do it next year. I can still go to my group but I wanted to be active in the school and I still do. But there are things you have to be willing to put on hold to do what is right. I will probably have to wait until break to volunteer for the organization medwiser but I know that once I do I will have a great feeling that will make it worth the wait. I know that everyone needs to make priorites and that its important to do what you love, but there is a right time for everything and maybe now just isnt the right time.

"I want some happily ever after to happen to me"- Happily Ever After, Once Upon a Mattress

P.S Please 1. Nominate me for student advocate of the year on GLSEN
2. sponsor me for the NYC AIDS walk

No comments:

Post a Comment