Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Today is one of my BFF's birthdays! He is like the coolest kid ever. I love brithdays, not just for me but for everybody. It makes you feel good about yourself, either because you love that person so much or because you are that person that everyone loves. I love my life right now. This morning, I completley forgot everything (including some important stuff), but it felt so good. Living in the moment is amazing because you dont really have anything to worry about. I love everyone from my play too, their all so nice and amazing. They know exactly how I'm like and they accept me, jusr like my friends do. You need to pave the way for yourself before you pave it for others. That is what i am trying to do right now.  I want to pave that road and I will. I love.....

"shy im incredibly shy cant you see that this confident air is a mask that I wear cuz im shy, and you may be sure, way down deep I'm demure, and though some might deny it at bottom I'm quiet and pure. I know its wrong to be meek as I am my chances may pass me by, I pretend to be strong but as weak as I am all I can do is try" - Shy, Once Upon a Mattress

No comments:

Post a Comment